- Was it a dream to dub in a Disney movie?
Secretly yes. When I was little I was a big Disney fan, I always went to the cinema with my sister and cousins when they released a new Disney movie. I knew the movie from beginning to end after a while. A strange sensation when other people went with us.
- Who would you choose between Mulan and Tiana?
- Did you need to do a voice-test for those roles?
For Mulan I was asked by Disney. But for Tiana I needed to do a voice test.
- What is your favourite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast.
- You have two daughters, do they love Disney? Do they know their mother dubbed two major Disney characters?
My daughters both know and they think it's awesome. The youngest tells it to all her friends and they come to me with great admiration. Disney really is a thing !
- How did you get in the artistic world?
I went to law school and besides school, the church and some amateur companies I never had done something professional. I tought Miss Saigon was very beautiful and I auditioned and I got my first lead. That was the start of many different projects.
Interview by Amber Bastiaans