- Was it a dream to dub a character in an animated movie?
No, because of my activities in the musical world this came to be but of course I loved to do it.
- What do you think when so many children still enjoy those movies with your voice for twenty years or so?
It still surprises me that new generations still love these movies, and even more that they recognize my voice. I mean the recording happened a long time ago and I only saw those movies two times. One time while dubbing and the second time in the cinema. (And I must confess I always watch the Disney movies in English, oops!!)
- What do you like better, dubbing a good guy like Shang, or the villain like Dr. Facilier?
I always like it better to play the bad guy. A character like that has more layers and without the bad guy it would be boring right?
- What are your favourite Disney movies?
"The Lion King" & "Beauty and the Beast".
- You also played the Beast in the Musical of "Beauty and the Beast". Do you prefer to play a character in a Musical or in a dubbing?
A musical character you play a whole season, so I prefer that.
Interview by Amber Bastiaans